Twin Springs Farm (circa 1839) is a 230 acre working cattle farm ~ fenced
and crossfenced ~ half open, half wooded. Racoon Creek traverses the
property and there are several unnamed streams, as well as multiple
springs and a farm pond.
The farm is in the Chesapeake Bay watershed and is currently undergoing a USDA-NRCS wetland protection program. The earthdog sites are located in a wooded section and are fenced to protect them from the cattle.